200 Court Street
P.O. Box 148
Gatesville, NC 27938
Office hours for this department are 9 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
The Finance Office has the following primary duties:
- Prepare accounts payable on a semi-monthly basis for all County Departments.
- Prepare payroll on a monthly basis for all County personnel.
- Manage all assets and investments of the County.
- Prepare a monthly revenue and expense report.
- Maintain and prepare records for an annual independent audit.
- Responsible for revenue collection from all operating budget funds.
- Review and analyze all budget requests.
The Finance Office may be reached at (252) 357-2411. The office fax number is (252) 357-0073.